Crowell & Moring - LAWYER CORPORATE PRACTICE
Crowell & Moring
LAWYER CORPORATE PRACTICE
Crowell & Moring is an international law firm with almost 600 lawyers. The firm has offices in Washington D.C., New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Doha, Shanghai, Singapore, London and Brussels.
Opened in 1999, Crowell & Moring Brussels was initially a natural European extension of the firm's antitrust, international trade, and regulatory practices. Today, our Brussels office has grown to 32 lawyers representing clients in litigation, transactional, counseling, arbitration and regulatory matters in a number of different European jurisdictions.
Crowell & Moring’s Brussels office has a strong domestic and European practice, with clients ranging from local SME’s to the world’s largest multinational corporations with operations in the European Union. We offer practical and commercial solutions to the business challenges facing our clients, especially when operating in unfamiliar markets. The Brussels office is a one-stop shop for international businesses needing to understand not only EU law, but also multiple legal and regulatory jurisdictions and regimes across Europe.
Our Brussels lawyers focus on antitrust/competition; intellectual property; international trade and customs, including WTO and anti-dumping; telecommunications, media, and technology; corporate and commercial; labor and employment; consumer protection and unfair competition; pharmaceutical law/life sciences; privacy and data protection; product risk management; environmental, energy, and chemical law; and litigation and arbitration.
- Lawyer specializing in corporate law with 5-8 years’ experience in an international law firm, a Belgian top tier full service firm or a Belgian niche firm.
- A very high attention to detail.
- First-rate knowledge of corporate law, civil law and contract law.
- Able to work independently or with little supervision on the most common documents in the corporate law area (shareholders’ agreements, share purchase agreements and ancillary agreements, due diligence reports, JV agreements, corporate housekeeping documents). Able to manage and perform legal due diligence together with our IP, competition and L&E colleagues.
- Experience in the drafting, reviewing and negotiating of more general commercial agreements (distribution agreements, service agreements, cooperation agreements, lease agreements, general terms and conditions in B2C and B2B, …).
- Dutch native speaker with very good English and French language proficiency.
- Excellent academic records (cum laude or higher).
- A dynamic and international working environment.
- Commitment to our attorneys’ development and training.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Excellent office location in the heart of Brussels. Interested?
Please send your CV, motivation letter, and all of your transcripts to Evie De Gelder (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emmanuel Plasschaert (email@example.com). We do not wish to be contacted by recruiters for this position.
Learn more about Crowell & Moring on www.crowell.com