LAWYER CORPORATE PRACTICE
28 juni 2021
• Lawyer specializing in corporate law with 5-8 years’ experience in an international law firm, a Belgian top tier full service firm or a Belgian niche firm.
• A very high attention to detail.
• First-rate knowledge of corporate law, civil law and contract law.
• Able to work independently or with little supervision on the most common documents in the corporate law area (shareholders’ agreements, share purchase agreements and ancillary agreements, due diligence reports, JV agreements, corporate housekeeping documents). Able to manage and perform legal due diligence together with our IP, competition and L&E colleagues.
• Experience in the drafting, reviewing and negotiating of more general commercial agreements (distribution agreements, service agreements, cooperation agreements, lease agreements, general terms and conditions in B2C and B2B, ...).
• Dutch native speaker with very good English and French language proficiency.
• Excellent academic records (cum laude or higher).
• A dynamic and international working environment.
• Commitment to our attorneys’ development and training.
• Competitive remuneration.
• Excellent office location in the heart of Brussels.
Interested? Please send your CV, motivation letter, and all of your transcriptsto Evie De Gelder (email@example.com).
We do not wish to be contacted by recruiters for this position.
Learn more about Crowell & Moring on www.crowell.com.